make your dream kitchen come to life!
WITH THE PROFESSIONAL TEAM AT TEEVAX
When you’re planning kitchen remodeling for your Santa Rosa home, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the most value out of it. A remodel isn’t inexpensive and there are many factors to consider. For example, should you invest in new kitchen cabinets or refurbish your existing ones? Will you keep your appliances or upgrade them? Are you a home cook who’s been dreaming of a professional kitchen, or do you prefer to stick with the basics?
These are all questions you’ll need to answer to develop a solid plan before construction begins. The experienced designers at the TeeVax Kitchen Design Center will help you make the most of your kitchen remodel so you don’t get bogged down with the details or overspend on never-ending projects.
Create Your Dream Kitchen with Our Experienced Kitchen Designers
DIY projects can be very rewarding, but they often come with many frustrating issues that extend the timeline of your project or cause you to go over your budget. With a project as large and potentially complicated as designing a new kitchen, it’s best to work with experts.
Our kitchen designers have extensive experience designing new kitchens and will help you figure out all the details. We offer free consultations to help you figure out which style best fits your home, as well as kitchen layouts, colors, materials, upgrades, and more. Although kitchen remodeling may seem simple, it’s a lot more complex than simply choosing new cabinets and countertops. There are many factors to consider, like:
- Will you expand your kitchen?
- Do you need to make room for larger appliances?
- Are you going to add new flooring?
- Will you need to hire painters or someone to move the gas line?
- What are you planning to do yourself?
These are just a few questions to ask yourself–knowing the answers will help make your kitchen remodeling much less stressful! We know from experience that even the smoothest installation can be stressful because your kitchen will be unusable for a time. However, working with experienced kitchen designers will minimize stress or frustration.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind When Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Plan ahead. Before you start choosing materials or appliances, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my goals for my new kitchen?
- How much will I spend?
- What are some features or items I can’t live without?
Outlining what your ideal space would look like will help you determine your budget and give you an idea of exactly what you want to accomplish.
- Full renovation or updated fixtures and surfaces? It’s common for homeowners to think they need a full kitchen renovation, but in some cases, you may be able to achieve your goals by doing a light refresh. If you like your current layout, adding some modern or upgraded touches may be all you need.
- Return on investment. If you’re on the fence about remodeling your kitchen because you see yourself moving one day, keep in mind that remodeling your kitchen, in particular, carries an excellent return on investment. It may be worth it to you to have a kitchen you love while you’re living there.
- Islands and peninsulas. If one of your remodeling goals is to increase surface area, consider adding an island or peninsula. They’re more versatile than standard countertops and depending on the style, may also be used for storage.
- Clean up and maintenance. Regular clean-up and maintenance are also a consideration when planning your kitchen remodel. Natural stone, while beautiful, will need to be sealed; tile backsplashes and seams will need to be grouted and sealed. Make sure you know the maintenance requirements for the materials you’re interested in before you commit to them.
Visit Us for a Free Kitchen Remodeling Consultation in Santa Rosa
Once you’ve put some thought into what you’d like to achieve, it’s time to create your dream kitchen. Our design team is here to help guide you every step of the way. We will assist you with anything from drawing up a plan to ordering the appliances you’ve always wanted. Get started on your project today!
Visit the TeeVax Kitchen Design Center at 422 Wilson St. in Santa Rosa.