Appliances and Fixture Information:
1. Show the desired location of the appliances and fixtures on the the drawing.
2. Make a list and measure the dimensions of the appliances and fixtures.
- Measure from wall to wall at 36 “in Height.
- Measure from corner to Window or Door opening.
- Measure Across Opening from trim edge to trim edge.
- Measure from the edge of trim to the far wall.
- Mark the exact location of water, drain, gas-lines, and electrical outlets.
- Compare the sum of the steps, two, three, and four.
- Measure from the floor to the window sill.
- Measure from window sill to the top of the window.
- Measure from top of the window to the ceiling.
- Measure from the floor to the ceiling.
- Compare the sum of the steps, one, two, and three.